Job InStore Visual Merchandiser Tommy Hilfiger Amsterdam Denim (Fulltime)
We are a global premium lifestyle brand with a true American spirit. We're classic American cool – timeless, preppy Americana with an unexpected twist. Since we began in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$4.6 billion apparel and retail company. We are committed to delivering high quality, beautifully designed products for men's, women's and children's apparel, sportswear, denim, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. We distribute these to over 90 countries and 1,000 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.In 2010, Tommy Hilfiger joined the PVH Corp. group, one of the world's largest apparel companies. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
- Reports directly to the Store Manager;
- Coordinates the look and presentation of the store according to Tommy Hilfiger seasonal guidelines reaching the level required for an anchor store;
- Organizes training for Store staff about visual merchandising and product on a seasonal basis;
- Coordinates and implements all seasonal Windows according to the guidelines;
- Makes sure Tommy Hilfiger-standards are followed in her/his store;
- Monitors sales performance in store (by product category, style, size, color) on a weekly basis ensuring the results are taken into consideration and action is taken;
- Sends regular photo reports to VM coordinator/manager NL;
- Works flexible hours;
- Helps out in stockrooms and makes sure stock is well maintained;
- Have walkthroughs with VM coordinator/manager NL every store visit. Follow up on the TO DO's at the end of the walkthroughs;
- Attends VM kick offs.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and (customer) focused;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in VM;
- Flexible attitude, hands-on mentality;
- Driven and performance attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- Fulltime position, available in weekends.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top