Job HR Administrator Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein Netherlands
About the Company:
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
For our MEA+ NL region we are currently looking for an HR Administrator to support our office staff and our store staff within the Netherlands (650+ employees). Our head office is located in Amsterdam in the Houthavens.
The HR Administrator is a member of the PVH Netherlands Human Resources team and is responsible for all administration of our office- and store staff within the Netherlands (650+ employees).
The HR Administrator reports into the HR Manager Netherlands.
Specifically, the HR Administrator processes all administration related to employees.
- Process New Hires and Exits
- Maintaining employee data
- Creation of monthly payroll mutations list
- Daily updating and maintaining of filing employee documentation
- Creation of letters (DocGenerator)
- Administration of employee benefits (travel cards, pension, etc.)
- Responsible for all administration regarding Maternity Leave
- Responsible for all administration regarding Parental Leave
- General support within the team as needed
- Creation of employment statements
- Delivering outgoing mail to HQ Reception Services
- Excellent Team player - be an integral part of the HR team
- Superior administration and organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong reporting & analytical skills
- Flexible and detail oriented
- Ability to follow up and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work self-directed and be proactive
- Must have high standard of discretion and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch & English essential
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Fulltime available (40 hours per week)
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top