Job Graphic/Pattern Designer
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Tommy Hilfiger Womenswear division is one of the main business drivers within Tommy Hilfiger Europe. Based in the Amsterdam European head office the team is split into 4 sub teams: Design, Production and Sourcing & Development, Buying and Planning and Merchandising and Sales
These 4 teams work together in an informal setting on creating superbly styled and high end quality products for the European consumer base. Tommy Hilfiger Womenswear presents 4 collections per year - 2 main season (Spring and Fall) and 2 smaller seasons (Summer/PreFall and Holiday/PreSpring).
As Graphic Designer you will work closely with the Graphic's team the Design team on our global Womenswear and TH Collection. Your responsibility lies in creating new, fresh prints which are the base of the collection. Next to this you will work on all kinds of Graphics for several product groups, trims, graphic tees etc.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Graphic Design Manager
- Develop a collection according to the brief
- Work to a design calendar in a concise and professional manner, including hand over of trims / artwork and garment work sheets.
- Have the artwork/graphic collection presentable at salesmeetings / collection reviews.
- Artwork and concept research – partake in inspiration trips and buying office visits where appropriate and necessary.
- Be aware of trends in the market and competition to the Tommy Hilfiger Womenswear brand.
- Graphic designer needed with 2-3 years' experience specializing within the fashion industry.
- Needed for creating allover artworks, graphics, badges and labels
- Knowledge of printing techniques a must
- Knowledge and fully proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to hand draw desirable
- Strong awareness of current trends and capability to do research
- Ability to communicate in a clear and efficient way and to work closely with both the design and development team.
- Respect and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a busy, changeable environment
- Fluent in English
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top