Job Global Events Specialist
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its 'clients': Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Communications is responsible for corporate and internal communications, event management, sponsorships, fashion PR and celebrity endorsements. The Communications team ensures that there is appropriate communications strategies and press coverage to drive the Tommy Hilfiger brand.
Global Events drives the internal & external event strategy for Tommy Hilfiger, and executes all production requirements for these events. Working closely with partners from across the business and external agencies, the events team produces live event moments that support core business objectives and bring the brand and collections to life.
The Global Events Specialists responsible for supporting the planning, organization, production, budget control and internal reporting of all global events.
This role has a specific focus on Global Internal Events, and the internal logistics and communications with all markets.
- Support the planning & production of Global Internal Events, including:
- Market Launch (October 2017, January 2018, April 2018)
- General Annual Meeting (November 2017)
- Other potential management / Internal Program Events
- Support travel requirements for select Global External Events, including:
- TOMMYNOW SHOW (September 2017, February 2018(
- Support Manager, Global Events with all logistics work:
- Task Force meeting planning & agendas/recaps
- Presentation development
- Production timeline & Run of Show updates
- Budget management
- Owner of the ATP Travel Management Relationship
- Redesign scope of work & ways of working to improve and simplify
- Increase speed and transparency of reporting
- Improve budget value
- Development of the communications timeline & strategy
- Collaborate on timing & process with Internal Communications
- Brief copywriting team
- Oversee all ATP travel-related budget lines
- 5+ years of working experience in events project management
- Proven track record of delivering successful events
- Large scale project management experience
- Strong networking and ambassadorial skills to develop working relationships across the organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive innovative new approaches to improve ways of working
- Strong eye for detail and focus on consistent, accurate delivery
- Expert proficiency in Keynote and all Microsoft Office programs
Our behavioral competences:
: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible, Drive Innovation, Drive sustainable growth, Be proactive, Embrace change
: Prioritize our product, Build positive & long-term working relationships, Be customer and consumer centric, Be detailed
: Be accountable, Seek solutions, Be resourceful, Be responsible
: Think & act within the matrix, Lead by example, Be clear, Inspire & empower others, Build global networks
: Be inclusive, Support diversity, Be open-minded, Foster trust, Have a positive impact on people and the environment
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top