Job Functional Data Quality Coordinator
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
- Design, implementation and execution of DQ, MDM en MetaDM processes and standards, architecture and solutions
- Execution of process- and data analyses and compose advises for improvements of the data management and data quality processes
- Gather and compose (business) requirements and 'translate' them into work packages for the data quality specialists
- Minimum higher education work and thinking level
- Minimal 3 years of working experience in the field of Data Governance and/or Data Management
- Proven knowledge and expertise with data management processes, data analysis, among which data quality, master data and Meta data.
- (co) influence customer stakeholders / decision makers
- Quality awareness (especially quality awareness for customer situations)
- Involved in content
- Result Focus
- Working according to a plan
- Work together
- Knowledge of and being able to apply DM maturity models
- Knowing tasks / responsibilities / powers of DM roles and linking to RACI for DM processes
- Process analysis
- Data models
- Organize / give workshops
- Requirements analysis & tool selection
- Basic knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Functional knowledge of DM tooling
Specific results/outcomes to achieve
- Perform DM maturity scan
- Data owners, data stewards, data quality specialist, business analysts and BI/DWH developers know their tasks to execute in the field of data management
- Data owners, data stewards and data quality coordinators work according to a standard approach and process to guarantee a high quality standard
- Integrate data management activities in BI and other business processes:
- Cooperate and join pragmatically with existing (e.g. change) processes and consultation structures around sources and systems
- Established company-wide data models of the organization (subject area / object / conceptual)
- Guide in-house data quality and data management workshops with data stewards, super users, business analysts, etc.
- In cooperation with Director Data Governance:
- Implement data and Information-based thinking; have the ability to zoom out of current system thinking / system owners
- Focus on qualitative information products; have the ability to zoom out of deliverables thinking in project area
- Design and implementation of enlighteners of data awareness: DQ Framework, DQ Issue Management, DQ Dashboard, etc.
- Being linking pin between the enterprise architect, Director Data Governance and Technical Data Quality Coordinator
- Contribute and/or execute tool selections: Set up requirements and support the data owners and IT during tool selection for MDM/DQ/DM tooling
- Operational execution of DM processes as long as the organization (data owners, data stewards) cannot do it by themselves
- Fulfilling the role of solution architect for DM tooling (e.g. when implementing DQ toolkit: How to use / do something, what to build, etc.)
- Prevent to solve DQ issues with incorrect tooling: e.g. ETL / SQL / etc.
- Spread the way of data thinking
Specific areas of attention
- Data quality
- Master data
- Data Architecture
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top