Job Digital Sales Analyst
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The IT Department is involved in all layers of the business and actively supports the digital transformation.
The Digital Sales Support team is part of the ICT department and collaborates closely with the Divisions, Central business teams and other IT teams.
Digital Sales Support has an important role ensuring incidents can be reported to a single team who will take care of all the issues and questions reported.
As Single point of contact DSS is responsible for taking ownership and chasing for solutions while keeping everyone up to date.
The System support analyst is responsible for taking ownership of the incidents mentioned to DSS and pro-actively communicating with all parties involved. The position requires the ability to keep overview of all incidents, resolve them or escalate and keep chasing.
Having broad knowledge of systems but more over being a good communicator keeping overview is vital in this position.
Progress monitoring and trend analysis is a prime responsibility with the goal to safeguard priorities, keep track of SLA's and ensure great support experience.
- Being available within required service hours with focus on the sales seasons. Timely escalate to colleagues and teams to ensure follow up and resolution.
- Monitor front end systems for pro-active resolution of structural issues and timely escalation preventing issues from spreading.
- Register, resolve, escalate and keep ownership in finding resolutions. Keep the contact details, priority, description, category and other data up to date and relevant. Relate the correct operators group (internal or external) safeguarding correct follow up and resolution.
- Selects the correct procedure based on the incident, request or question.
- Communicate maintenance measures, outages and important information.
- Check if resolutions and workarounds enable sales community to effectively execute work and inform Service Manager in case there are deficiencies.
- Remains owner of tickets and guards the follow up of tickets when escalated to other operator groups. Acts as single point contact.
- Ensures timely verification and completion notice and takes ownership in closure of tickets and changes by verifying with the end user.
- As SPOC DSS analyzes if there are possible improvements to optimize support and services provided both internally and externally.
- Take care of the correct and clear sharing of information to manage expectations regarding support delivered.
- Take ownership of aftercare for services deployed and updated.
- Good written and verbal communication in English (other languages are an advantage).
- Good knowledge of Mobile devices (iPads)
- Experience with Incident Registration tools. (TopDesk)
- Experience with Remote support tools (Bomgar).
- Knowledge of ITIL is an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, flexible and stress resistant.
- Punctual, accurate and result oriented.
- Strong communicator, high level of integrity and service minded.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a dynamic environment is essential.
- Able to work morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top