Job Digital Media Specialist, EMEA+
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The PVH Media Team has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its 'clients': Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
The hub encompasses the media buying teams and activities for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Europe, leveraging the economies of scale and combined purchasing power of the two brands. Each dedicated team oversees media planning and purchasing – including out-of-home, print, television and digital channels – for their respective brand. The PVH Europe Media Hub focuses on media analysis and fine-tuned planning across Europe
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define the Affiliate and Partnership Strategy, analysis and planning for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein across all EMEA+ markets.
- Drive the growth of Tommy Hilfiger's content led Pan EU digital partnership (affiliate) marketing program, including strategy, planning and execution.
- Work daily with existing technology partners and agencies to implement and optimize campaigns.
- Build and grow relationships with our key content partners.
- Proactively recruit new publishers for the digital partnership program.
- Create new growth opportunities with new and existing content publishers.
- Seek opportunities in optimizing data feeds created for our partners.
- Develop premium display strategy and build relationship with premium display partners.
- Translate the seasonal marketing plan into a detailed campaign planning.
- Seek opportunities to build out brand partnerships by initiating relevant collaborations.
- Work with internal teams to create relevant content and assets for use by our partners.
- Manage and monitor budgets.
- Analyze performance and ROI by reporting on relevant KPI's.
- Target new publishers within promising and relevant verticals and create new relationships.
- Work closely with other members of the Media and Ecommerce team to run integrated campaigns.
- Pan European Media Plan
- KPI reports (GRPs, negotiations, etc.)
- Increased ROI
- Media owner relationships
- Accurate controlling and invoicing
- Provide strategic and tactical insights
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency in advertising
- Provide weekly updates on the development of ongoing projects and deliverables
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious Digital Media Partnerships Specialist, who will be responsible for managing and developing our Pan EU digital partnership (affiliate) program and strategy, our premium display partnerships and building out interesting brand partnerships, by seeking ways to collaborate with to help create awareness for Tommy Hilfiger brand and growing our business.
The ideal candidate for this job:
- Strategic and organized
- Highly executional
- 3 year's experience in affiliate marketing, managing affiliate partners and implementing an international content focused affiliate marketing strategy.
- University or similar degree in marketing or communications.
- Experience with digital program management or business partnership development.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Performance Horizon, DCM, DBM or other technology is a plus.
- Strong online/digital marketing skills in the Display, SEA, SEO, Social area is a plus.
- A data-driven, analytical thinking style while being able to consistently run tests and make optimizations and explore new opportunities through data.
- Strong communication skills. Excellent negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and positive environment.
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Team Player.
- No nine to five mentality.
- Pro-active and hands-on. You have to be ready to take initiative! You must be ready and excited to get into the details and help create a growing business.
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top