Job Digital Content Manager
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
- In this position you will be responsible for developing digital content in close cooperation with the Marketing, the Digital Marketing, the internal creative, the art buying and e-Commerce teams.
- You will be responsible for planning, budgeting, , briefing, developing and localizing content for the main digital channels of the brand - e-commerce, CRM and social - in Europe and beyond.
- Develop an editorial style that really speaks to consumers, elevates the brand and differentiates tommy.com from key on line retailers and competitive brands while increasing e-Commerce sales.
- Manage projects from A-Z. Assess effectiveness, gather assets, input, requirements and brief internal and external agencies, assess creative, gather feedback and execute.
- Work closely together with our localization company to develop a strong tone in all languages.
- Planning and budget management of all your project
- 2 - 5 years of experience as an account manager or project manager/ producer in a corporate or agency environment.
- Experience in creative development for strong life style or fashion brands
- Able to give direction and to execute
- Experience in maintaining and executing an editorial calendar
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and minimum two other European languages.
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Proactive, able to operate autonomously
- Strong communication skills
- Open minded
- Strong aesthetic eye, sense for language and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Adaptable and fast moving. Able to maintain project momentum in the face of change
- Hands on
- Respective budgets
- Maximum quality
- On time delivery
- Effectiveness of content
- Weekly updates on the ongoing projects & deliverables to all stakeholders.
- All areas Marketing & Communications and E-Commerce Department Amsterdam & New York
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top