Job Digital Business Transformation Project Manager
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Digital Business Transformation team investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services at PVH. From digital design solutions to the expansion of the Digital Showroom, the team's aim is to optimize design, development and sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization.
The portfolio of digital tools aims to enhance the sell-in processes for wholesale and retail and include linebook applications, a wholesale order platform called WeConnect, the Digital Showroom and a B2B website, with more tools to be added in the future for both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
The launch of the Digital Showroom in 2014 demonstrated that PVH is taking a leading role in leveraging technology to drive the future success of the business, and set new benchmarks and best practices for the industry. The DBT team will further strengthen and enhance the digital tools and services, positioning PVH strongly for future success in this space.
As a tool the Digital Showroom is a fully digital experience that focuses on digitizing the PVH B2B/Wholesale selling process.
Within the DBT department there is a dedicated Digital Showroom (DS) team that currently consists of a Digital Showroom Senior Manager, a Training & Content manager, an Implementation Manager and a Platform Manager. Together this team focuses on the long-term development and adoption of the DS as well as further innovating and expanding the digital selling landscape. This includes the building and executing of an ambitious development roadmap, the international rollout of the DS, the training of teams to use the tool and the onboarding of key stakeholders in the company - such as the divisions.
As key stakeholders, the divisions play an important part in the further evolution of the Digital Showroom. Divisional projects entail the improvement of product data management and photography processes, as well as an industry-first sample reduction in the physical space of wholesale showrooms. The sample reduction is made possible thanks to the advantages a digital selling space offers, such as strong selling and story telling capabilities in conjunction with fabric swatches - a seasonally maintained indexed library of fabric pieces available to display color and quality to our customers.
The role of Divisional Project Manager will report into the Senior Manager Digital Showroom and will be the lead for a diverse, cross-functional team of stakeholders in the company. Main responsibilities will include:
Lead the different divisional stakeholders (from Divisional heads to members of the Digital taskforce called Digital Asset Managers) to:
- Full adoption of the Digital Showroom by the divisions as a strong sell-in tool as well as a training tool for their teams and sales forces
- Further scope, develop and strategically build the DS laterally into the company together with the DS Platform Manager - expanding its functionality to suit divisional needs such as building and planning collections and prototype discussions
- Develop training materials and activities for digital asset managers and divisional sales directors, including special training days, online training modules and best practice sharing
- Partner with product divisions to improve and develop fabric swatch libraries for the Digital Showrooms
- Work to align product photography across divisions, understand further content needs and work to build these into the digital showroom road map.
- Ensure qualitative product information by investigating Sales needs and aligning divisions to these requirements with the help of Merchandising & Business Process teams
- Provide support to the divisional users and digital asset managers
Full responsibility for leading all divisional projects including and, most importantly, the sample reduction plan and strategy – truly a first of its kind in the industry
Oversee the implementation of the sample reduction plan across all divisions and work closely with the DS Implementation Manager on the adoption of the plan in the countries
Diligent change management within the divisions, regular training and onboarding of the divisions across all levels, as well as gaining a better understanding of divisional requests for the DS platform to be a better suited tool for this group of stakeholders. Build strong partnership with the Platform manager in order to ensure these requests and requirements are built into the platform
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a change agent / project manager for large cross-functional initiatives. Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Master's degree.
- Action oriented: need to be self-starter and able to work and make sound decisions independently, in a timely and budget conscious manner. Proactive and able to get things done.
- Solid combination of strategic vision with hands on mentality and practical sense. Not afraid to take action.
- Team player: must be tactful with strong team orientation. Proven ability to work with a team, give input, coach, negotiate and support others. Able to work with different cultures. Proven experience of successfully leading cross-functional project teams/taskforces is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large strategic initiatives from kickoff to launch with a strong project management skillset tailored to the specific needs of the group.
- Communication skills: strong ability to communicate with people across all different levels, nationalities and cultures within and outside the organization. Be able to present to management teams.
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to navigate complex organizational structures, ideally experienced working in a matrix organization. Ability to quickly understand organizational structures and interdependences
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Apple Keynote
Our behavioral competences:
- : Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible: Drive Innovation: Drive sustainable growth: Be proactive: Embrace change
- : Prioritize our product: Build positive & long-term working relationships: Be customer and consumer centric: Be detailed
- : Be accountable: Seek solutions: Be resourceful: Be responsible
- : Think & act within the matrix: Lead by example: Be clear: Inspire & empower others: Build global networks
- : Be inclusive: Support diversity: Be open-minded: Foster trust: Have a positive impact on people and the environment
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top