Job Customer Set Up Administrator
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Customer Master Data Administrator works within the Customer Master Data team. The Team is responsible for the creation, updating and maintenance of all Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customers (encompassing Wholesale and Retail Customers) in our Customer Master Database. The Customer Master Data Administrator reports to Customer Master Data Administration Manager.
- Creation, updating and maintenance of all Tommy Hilfiger Customers in SAP Customer Master Data – General data and Sales Conditions.
- Setup knowledge of different Countries and Markets specifics (Wholesale and Retail Customers).
- Entering Trade Discounts and completing the setup of Customers for order intake and invoice processes.
- Working with different departments involved to collect information and ensure approvals workflow as required by CSU procedures.
- Ensuring consistency of Customer Master Data, running reports (Excel – Every Angle – SAP) and checking entered data. This concerns all critical data like legal form of the customers (Name and VAT, bank details) and coherence of Sales Conditions requested by Sales and approved by Credit Analyses/Credit Control, ensuring compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley rules.
- Daily, weekly and monthly checks are run on all created Customers.
- Various Administrative Tasks.
- Good internal and external communication skills
- PC literate with well-developed spread sheet and word processing skills (Strong MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Good, confident and assertive yet patient telephone/writing manner
- Extremely accurate, paying attention to detail and willing to "discover" and "innovate". Ensuring internal Customer Set Up procedures are fully respected.
- Pro-active, disciplined and able to manage time pressure
- Good organization and administrative skills
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top