Job Customer Service Support Advisor
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Consumer Journey department is a newly established department which goal is to guide our consumer through a consistent experience of our brand and collections. Our focus is ensuring that each experience becomes a connected and personalized journey for every global consumer.
The Customer Service support advisor will report into the Customer Service Team Lead.
The Customer Service Support advisor (the third line support within our customer service organization) will be responsible for providing a service experience that exceeds our consumers' expectation. Our outsourced contact center strives for personal service and inspires our consumers with the full Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein experience which reinforces all of our brands' values. He or she will ensure that exceptional standards of personal customer service are maintained and will seek continual improvement.
- As a Support advisor for PVH Consumer Services you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners
- You will handle any kind of exceptional cases escalated by the contact center agents and second line support
- You will be expected to communicate effectively, apply judgement, make decisions, and have a strong knowledge of job and business
- You will proactively identify and in cooperation with the team, close gaps in the processes
- You will own problem resolution and report back to the organization any Customer Service relevant matter
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with the outsourced contact center
- You will proactively and regularly inform the outsourced contact center team about issues, system & policy changes, upcoming initiatives & campaigns, etc.
- You will proactively follow up with dissatisfied consumers, with the goal to enhance their overall experience
- You will advise the social media team on how to handle Customer Service related posts and complaints
- You will monitor the quality and service provided by the outsourced contact center on a regular basis and follow up with management whenever needed
- You will work on ad hoc projects in order to improve consumer experience
- You will share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals
- High School Diploma / GED
- College degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred. Educational requirement may be substituted with equivalent industry-related business experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a Manager or Supervisory role
- Knowledge of and experience with working in an Ecommerce and Retail environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written & spoken), multilingual (German or Dutch) are a plus
- Ability to understand brand values and deliver the WOW experience to Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customers
- Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues
- Experienced in working with an outsourced contact center, in an international and multi-cultural team
- Ability to develop processes that improve/increase the customer experience
- Ability to manage small to medium projects in a dynamic work environment
- Strong problem solving/resolution skills
- Proactive attitude, willingness to get involved in all aspects of the eCom business with a 'hands-on, can-do' mentality
- Affinity with the World of Fashion a plus
- Required to visit our contact center, based in Amsterdam, on a regular basis
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top