Job CS Specialist Coaching & Training
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Following our 2020 Rolling Vision of becoming more Customer-centric, Central Operations and Process Development is, among other things, responsible to ensure fast, transparent and flawless order fulfillment and drive systematic, continuous improvement of the Order Book considering specific KPI's like OTA (On Time Availability), Shipping Performance and OTIF (On Time In Full) with our Customer Service and Retail teams in the countries (Europe) by also having a strong focus on Key Accounts.
- Organize and execute coaching & training provided by Central Operations to local Customer Service teams as a target group
- Manage support for training preparation
- Implement and drive appropriate communication and knowledge sharing within Central Operations and towards our Customer Service teams in the countries
- Ensure training material is up to date and accessible to everyone
- Building strong relationships with the Customer Service teams in the countries is also a key part of this role
- Understand country specifics and document those
- Liaise with other teams within the Central Operations in order to share training outcomes and to make sure to have the right people joining the training to cover all required topics
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in fashion business environment or related industry, within different areas of supply chain, customer service
- Experience in training, coaching and development or related area
- Experience in Customer Service / Supply Chain
- Good PC and Microsoft Office skills, with above average skills in Power Point, Word and Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other European languages advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP and up to date with best practices related to processes and systems
- Strength in planning and organization
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively adapt communication style to the interest and level of the audience
- Ability to motivate others
- Patience and Flexibility
- Priority setting and time management skills
- Travelling within Europe is a part of this role
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top