Job CRM Marketing Automation Specialist
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Automation Specialist to create, implement and maintain best practice processes in CRM data management, marketing automation and integrated campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein. For this role, we need an expert with in-depth knowledge of Marketing Automation tools. This person will be responsible for designing and implementing consumer focused marketing journeys.
Successful candidates will have deep CRM knowledge and proven success in implementing data-driven marketing campaigns. The perfect candidate is curious, reasonably technical, positive and well organized.
Be a marketing automation specialist:
- Be the go-to person for all questions relating our campaign management set-up
- Get your hands dirty on the solution and actual implementation of improvements and smaller projects
- Look for anomalies and improvement opportunities to initiate technical infrastructure improvements
- Drive personal communication by designing & implementing cross-channel communication workflows to drive deeper and more meaningful consumer engagement
- Develop processes and best practices for implementing data driven marketing campaigns
- Achieve campaign optimization by forming hypothesis and implement split-tests in order to improve marketing performance
Be a project manager:
- Manage projects for both brands in the areas of campaign & data management
- Contribute to vision- and roadmap development for the CRM Platform, by:
- Introducing and driving marketing automation initiatives
- Initiating projects to make sure that capabilities of the current CRM infrastructure are utilized to its fullest extent
- Reviewing and implementing industry best practices
- Manage vendor relationships:
- Day-to-day communication & updates
- Continuously review and optimize way of working together
- Keep all stakeholders aligned & focused on the deliverables in order to deliver the end product according to the timelines and specifications
- Be an expert in using campaign management tools
- Be able to apply knowledge of marketing technology to grow the business
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing data and analytics
- Passion for innovation in the field of marketing automation
- Self-starter with the willingness to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Problem -solving and practical decision-making abilities
- Be able to work independently and proactively with a curious mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, written and verbal
- Results-driven and fact based communication style
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle complex priorities and projects
- Be excited about adapting to a changing environment
- University degree (e.g. in Business, Marketing, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- 2-4 Year experience in digital marketing, CRM or analytics
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- 2-4 Year experience with campaign management tools, preferably experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top