Job Creative Producer - Maternity cover for 6 months
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
We are looking for an experienced, client facing, Creative Producer, with minimum 7 years' experience working within a creative communications environment.
A natural communicator, you're responsible for managing and implementing creative projects from briefing through production to final delivery. You'll be on hand to make sure work is delivered accurately, on time and on budget.
As a responsible team player, you can be relied upon as the 'go to' person; pro-active and able to take leadership, adept at juggling priorities, coordinating resource and overseeing creative workflow to ensure the smooth running of projects, guiding project teams to success and keeping everyone on track.
You have a detailed eye, working with the creative teams and internal/external stakeholders to find innovative (but workable) solutions.
But just as important will be the personal qualities you bring to the team. We'll expect you to be positive, energetic and collaborative, taking responsibility for getting things done, and taking pride in doing them well. Tons of energy and a great team spirit are a must!
A varied role including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Acting as internal brand guardian. Upholding campaign & imagery guidelines set by external/internal agencies and ensuring consistency in visual standards across all languages and media formats.
- Developing visual guidelines for projects created or produced by our internal agency team.
- Responsible for our visual assets. Keeping detailed records and updated databases. Understanding and informing others of usage rights, copyright issues and other legal concerns.
- Identifying the scope of each project, allocating resources and collaborating with extended project teams to realize projects from briefing through to final production
- Planning of current & future projects from a resource perspective
- Managing creative and studio workflow. Planning and budgeting time, scheduling reviews and routing approvals and feedback
- Responsibility for deadlines. Compiling timing plans, keeping the team updated as projects progress and seeking to resolve issues before problems arise
- Responsibility for project budgets, estimating costs, raising purchase orders and handling invoice queries
- Evaluating all aspects of imagery production and constantly seeking out efficiencies and improvements in day-to-day workflow, identifying and driving forward potential improvements and implementing them.
- Facilitate the approval and sign off of final assets prior to final release
- Ensuring accuracy in final delivery
- Pre-production incl sourcing, casting and booking creative talent, locations, production teams, styling, travel bookings and estimating costs
- Co-ordinating pre-prod meetings and routing all approvals prior to shooting
- Shoot logistics and attendance, ensuring shot count and deliverables are fulfilled
- Negotiating usages, costs and timings. Management of shoot budgets, ensuring production estimates are approved by budget holders before incurring costs
- Post-production including retouching, editing, producing master files and adaptations/versions
- Key contact to production teams and end responsible for deadlines and budgets
- Researching new talent and keeping a close eye on models used by competitors. Compiling extensive database of models, production resources and creative talent. Managing database of talent, rates, usage rights
- Ensuring all final assets are updated and filed correctly
- Maintaining orderly job folders and planning documents
- Keeping detailed record of all image usages and legal contracts
- Researching, implementing and maintaining database for our creative imagery, videos and brand assets
- Establishing and maintaining strong cross-functional partnerships with colleagues, departments, divisions and external vendors and creative talent.
- Building positive partnerships with new or preferred vendors and individual freelancers
- Building trust through open communication and consistent delivery. Displaying at all times a willingness to bring the project to the next level as a team
- Immaculate filing.
- Up-to-date timesheets, creative planning and project overviews
- Financial reconciliations and reporting
- Administering all related paperwork, PO's, invoices, releases, allocating and recharging hours and external costs
- Keeping detailed records of all contracts, agreements, negotiations, cost estimates
There may be also be the opportunity to work across other PVH brands.
English is the working language of the company.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top