Job BSA SAP Warehouse Management
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Our department consists of about twenty people.
We are currently in the second phase of the SAP FMS Solution implementation.
SAP Sourcing & Buying and Warehouse team (Trade and Non-Trade) is a matured entity comprising Medior & Senior functional consultants with diverse knowledge and cross cultural background within the SAP Center of Excellence team.
As a member of our team and in order to support our rolling vision, you will be using and working with the state of art technologies and SAP products FMS, SRM, SUS, MDM, HANA, FIORI etc., You will be designing Warehouse management solutions within and outside SAP based on business requirements in the complex landscapes, targeting optimized flows for the Omnichannel and bringing the logistics processes across PVH on the continuously higher level!
In the SAP team, we respect and grow our knowledge and skills, but we also have fun, we are supporting non-profitable efforts in PVH and we are challenging and inspiring each other every day to be even more creative, open minded and to explore new possibilities.
In this role you will:
- Analyze proactively processes and systems to identify areas of improvements
- Within the multi platforms projects and change requests be responsible for the design of the SAP Warehouse management relevant process flows and integration with other 3rd Party applications
- Collaborate with the business process owners and integration partners to ensure right solution is designed and deployed
- Prepare Blueprint for Projects and Change requests and Design SAP functional solution & Prototypes including configuration
- Write functional specifications, unit test and support business UAT
- Manage and co-ordinate with Functional Consultants / 3rd Party consulting companies during Project developments, Change requests and Issues
- Perform Unit and Integration testing
- Provide support before, during and after Go Live to the key user community
- Responsible for the Project, Project team and Project timeline
- Co-ordinate with the Project team and with the Business to complete the Project on Schedule
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree and 6 - 8 years' of experience in the similar role
- Experience working in an International and Cross cultural work environment
- Experience working in Warehouse management projects and change requests
- Monitoring skills of IDOCs, proxies and jobs
- End 2 End in depth understanding of Warehouse processes from Inbound to Outbound
- General knowledge of change requests in SAP environments (writing functional specifications, unit testing, UAT)
- Business Process knowledge in the fashion industry is preferable
- SAP MM knowledge is preferable
- Debugging of ABAP code (to locate issues) is preferable
- SAP eWM knowledge is a bonus
- SAP SD knowledge is a bonus
- Interest in learning new technologies and designing new processes on SAP
- Pro active
- Out of the box thinker
- Driver of the results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills of written and spoken English
- Team spirit
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top