Inventory Control/Ofice Manager
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Inventory Control/Ofice Manager
POSITION TITLE: Inventory Control Manager DEPT./DIVISION: W&D
POSITION REPORTS TO: AGM LOCATION: McDonough
- Position Summary:
- Manage a 3 shift operation of both Inventory Control Clerical Support and Cycle Counters to meet the goals in regards to inventory accuracy and order fulfillment.
- Ensure that warehouse inventory control processes and procedures are functional and in action within the Distribution Center, to ensure that the inventory of goods is maintained so as to enable the proper processing of goods to fulfill customer orders.
- Maintain and distribute inventory information throughout the Distribution Center as well as develop processes to support both inventory and operational objectives.
- Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
- Manage team of both Inventory Control Clerks and Cycle Counters.
- Maintain communication with Management Staff regarding inventory counts, discrepancies, reconciliation balance and other Inventory projects/duties.
- Develop and maintain system reports and processes to ensure accurate inventory levels are maintained.
- Investigate Inventory Control issues and work to rectify root causes.
- Review Inventory Control Cycle Count to reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Support Operations in all aspects of the proper processing of orders, receipts, billing and labels.
- Evaluate Inventory Control supervisors/OAs for job performance.
- Participate in personnel processes such as hiring, disciplinary action, promotion, salary increases and terminations.
- Review operational procedures relative to office clerical activities and facility work flow to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
- Receive calls and respond to inquiries as they relate to inventory status in the DC.
- Review and approve inventory adjustments in PkMS and/or ACS to resolve discrepancies
- Internal & External Contacts:
- Internal : Supervision, Operations Mgmt., Wave Planner, Office Staff, Hourly Assoc., IT
- External : Corp. merchants, Corp IT, other W&D locations. Vendor Marketing Group, Corp. Traffic, Clients, Inventory Control Personnel
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Direct : 1 Supervisor, 2 Operations Assistants
- Indirect : 6 clerical, 19 warehouse personnel
- Decision Making:
- Prioritize work assignments and projects for staff
- Participate in the development of Operational processes and offer challenges and solutions in support of the goal that maintain inventory integrity and accuracy
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Analyze and develop processes to ensure inventory accuracy and integrity.
- Review inventory results and implement actions to properly adjust the systems.
- Create or request custom reports to assist in analyzing and evaluating inventory opportunities.
- Interact with entire Inventory Control team on all shifts so as to develop solid partnerships and processes that are easy to follow and comprehend.
- Partner with Operations management to successfully develop programs and drive order fulfillment.
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience: 3 – 5 years mgmt. experience. Inventory Control experience preferred.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline
- Skills: Strong analytical and research skills, strong written and oral communication skills, ability to work with a diverse and variably talented work force. Extremely strong experience utilizing Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top