Internship Visual Merchandising and Windows
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- Reports Into Senior VM Guidelines Coordinator
- No Direct Reports
- Retail Visual Merchandising and Windows is responsible for the look and feel of the Calvin Klein stores across Europe in all own & operated, franchise, outlet and SIS store locations.
- From concept through to store delivery this team works on all aspects of the seasonal windows, in-store visual merchandising, communications, training tools, guidelines, store openings, refits and corporate events.
- The role of the Visual Merchandising & Windows Internship is to support the Visual team in the planning and execution of specific global projects according to strict deadlines whilst remaining on brand.
- Project management support of all VM & Windows department initiatives. This will cover VM Guidelines, Window Guidelines, POS development & switch out projects.
- Development and communication of various departmental communication & training tools.
- Support the collation of content for internal communications regarding VM & Windows.
- Support all Visual Merchandising & Windows prep for shoots and guidelines
- Support mannequin styling for seasonal guidelines
- Work with the team to set up Showrooms and create guidelines for showroom layouts.
- Support the set-up of VM and Windows Workshops.
- Ensure calendars are updated and visible for the whole team.
- Start date for the internship: January-February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a school or university for the entire period of internship.
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Be able to have an understanding of project from start to finish
- Good planning and organizing on personal role, and matching with team members.
- Good organizing and project management skills especially planning and time management.
- Clear vision on and executing effectively personal tasks & responsibilities.
- Seeing the bigger picture of the global brand by executing the role.
- Good knowledge of Retail in the market place
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player, excellent in building strong relationships with other divisions
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top