Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The intern will be in contact daily with markets and other departments including the studio, retail and Ecommerce.
- Processing market requests for the studio and ensuring that all information is accurate, detailed with specific information required for our studio team to develop creative concepts
- Coordinate POS needs across countries through our portal system and setting up styles for the up-coming seasons
- Assist the senior marketing coordinator to manage agenda's, support for key meetings, department presentations and special projects.Assist in the creation of seasonal marketing materials – i.e.: POS, signage, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Collate and analyze competitor marketing across markets
- Prepare presentations
- Start date for the internship: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a school or university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- We are seeking an intern who is passionate, highly organized, responsible, flexible and experienced at multi-tasking.
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top