Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- Research and development of concepts per season
- Digital concept boards and colour cards.
- Build fabric research for the season
- Working with and supporting each designer in the season.
- Focus for knits to support and strength this key product area
- Start date for the internship: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a university or school program for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in the EU
- Masters Design degree
- Excellent Command of the English Language - Written & Spoken
- Team Player
- Open minded
- Open for Change
- Software: Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top