Integrated Post Production Manager - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Integrated Post Production Manager – Calvin Klein
The Integrated Production Manager – E-commerce/Digital/Post Output is responsible for the development of e-commerce and digital project plans that ensure maximum process efficiency while delivering optimum creative solutions for internal and external partners; guides and supports allocation of talent and creative resources on each project; provides suggestions for continuous improvement of best practices to ensure maximum utilization of resources. In addition, the role will also have to manage brand specific projects (fragrance) as well.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Help to manage seasonal global campaigns from concept all the way through to launch
- Assist in prioritization of high volume of work and acts as the primary point of contact for all assigned projects.
- Support in managing all aspects of digital/social/ecommerce requests, including routing and approvals for emails, homepage and landing page executions, digital banner ads, and social media assets.
- Ensure project briefs are fully complete and strategically aligned before commencement of work; follows up on outstanding issues and missing information.
- Create and manage timelines; evaluate and escalate risks to senior management
- Highly cross-functional and collaborative role, working closely with creative, marketing, ecommerce, social media, channel management, production and fashion office teams in the planning, execution, and delivery of multiple and overlapping interactive projects.
- Owns full life cycle of a project. Spearheads project kick-offs and any follow up meetings; leads day-to-day management of all projects. Publishes meeting recap, along with next steps and owners
- Manage presentation and material prep for senior leadership, regional, licensee, and internal meetings
- Participate in all creative discovery meetings for development of creative brief documentation and project timelines, identifying potential staff or capability shortages, anticipating any roadblocks, and providing potential solutions
- Gain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand”
- Provide point of view on best practices and solutions across functions
Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role, with a focus on ecommerce and/or digital, in an external or in house creative agency, preferably in fashion or retail.
Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to keep the big picture in view without being afraid to get involved in the details
- Strong digital global e-commerce process and development skills
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of social media platforms and content development
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
- Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Passion for the industry and brand
- Working knowledge of digital tools and software (Smartsheets, Percolate, Microsoft Office Suite, Trello, etc.) preferred
- Must be a team player, but also have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top