Integrated Content Creative Manager - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Integrated Content Creative Manager – Calvin Klein
The Manager, Integrated Content Creative position supports the Senior Director, Integrated Content Creative in all aspects of design projects for the various Calvin Klein lifestyle brands. Scope of work includes, but is not limited to, traditional print and digital initiatives such as advertising and collateral layouts, packaging designs, invitations, and in-store point-of-sale materials.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Execute design projects, including but not limited to: advertising and collateral layouts, packaging designs and invitations.
- Produce multiple design projects and create design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high-energy environment
- Interpret design and marketing briefs and extract essential information
- Maintain brand continuity across all projects and platforms.
- Interface with senior Content Creative and Project Management department to ensure that jobs are being completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Communicate and pitch clear ideas and creative concepts
- Work in close collaboration with cross-departmental teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years’ experience working with large-scale marketing and/or advertising agencies
- Understanding of cultural insights, movements and trends
- Ability to design under constraints and stay current with changing technology
- Strong knowledge of fashion, editorial, photography, design, video/film and retail merchandising
- Demonstrate relentlessly high standards, fostering passion, integrity and energy
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine or Applied Arts or equivalent experience
- Excellent graphic design skills and a clean design aesthetic
- Discerning eye for sophisticated typography and attention to detail a must
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams
- A friendly disposition and a can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team setting, as needed
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top