In-Store Marketing Coordinator
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
In-Store Marketing Coordinator
Invoice Management and Processing
- Maintains records of all In-Store Marketing final invoices and open project estimates through all stages, from development of the Creative Brief through invoice submission to AP for processing.
- Downloads weekly FedEx reports, identify incorrect reference numbers and submit to Director of In-Store Marketing by project name and shipment. Finalize each month’s expenses one or two weeks before the last week of the month based on FedEx’s reporting cycle.
Production Distribution Lists
- Maintains master store profile, adding NSO attributes and making revisions to existing store profiles as updates or corrections are identified. Insures that the spreadsheet is accurate and current.
- Works with Visual Presentation, The Windows Team, Brand Presentation Managers, Store Construction, Planning and Merchants to collect seasonal revisions to ensure that the store profile information is current.
- Creates seasonal in-store marketing distribution lists. Provides distribution lists and summaries to Studio Director for obtaining cost estimates and ensuring deliverables with vendors.
- Works with the Studio Director to align distribution lists with production specs and estimates. Secures final estimate approval from Director of In-Store marketing.
- Maintains Store Description archive and summary documents.
- Provides tracking to store teams and receipt confirmation as needed.
- Develops and manages timelines for development, approvals delivery/installation of seasonal updates.
- Compiles daily hotlist email to for In-Store Marketing team to anticipate deadlines and maintain development and production deadlines.
- Secures mall management approvals for installation of window graphics and clings.
- Partners with Studio Director and stores to schedule window installations.
- Works with outside vendors to manage the online sign ordering site, store usage, inventory, fulfillment, replenishment and tracking for Classic Sign Libraries.
- Fulfills In-Store Marketing field requests as needed.
New Store Opening Fulfillment
- Facilitates in-store marketing orders for new store openings and existing store remodels. Partners with Brand Presentation Managers & Visual Presentation and the Windows Team for store specific signage needs.
- Works with Director of In-Store Marketing and The Windows Team to determine placement of promotional window sign holders in relation to seasonal product windows & displays.
- Publishes final in-store marketing needs checklist to Brand Presentation Managers, District Managers and Project Managers. Follows-up with tracking reports and delivery confirmations.
- Manages schedule for temporary window graphic/barricade needs for new store openings and remodels. Partners with Construction Project Managers to determine needs and schedules for measurements, installation and removal of window graphics. Partners with Studio Director to identify and manage vendors.
- Maintains digital files containing store maps, in-store marketing needs checklist and any other pertinent information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Advanced user of Excel.
- College Degree
- 3+ years retail production/fulfillment experience
- Customer service orientation with excellent communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with developed organizational skills
- Ability to shift priorities and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fluid environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Understanding of graphic production a plus
- Understanding of project budgets and ability to make decisions for store specific fulfillment needs.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Develop & implement procedures to improve operational efficiencies. Demonstrate attention to detail in fielding store information into distribution lists and summarized reports.
- Able to make decisions regarding communication to the stores and field managers for fulfillment needs and store specific signage execution. Partner with Brand Presentation Managers and The Windows Team to Influence new store opening graphics and signage needs.
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top