Information Security Analyst - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Information Security Analyst - PVH Corp.
The primary purpose of this position is to safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Drive the overall Security Monitoring and Vulnerability management program.
- Ensure the overall security monitoring program is operating efficiently and effectively
- Ensure the vulnerability monitoring and notification service of PVH I.T. is operating efficiently and effectively
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Junior Analysts
- Expands the usage of security monitoring tools to improve the security of the environment based on business use cases or changes in threat landscape, root causes from security incident response, or output from security analytics
- Perform security monitoring related functions
- Perform deep forensic analysis to aid in finding threats/suspicious activities in the enterprise
- Malware Reverse Engineering of new threats
- Perform in-depth analysis in support of network monitoring and incident response operations
- Expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling
- Tier 3 support to help analyze security logs and related security events
- Recognize problems by identifying security-related abnormalities and reporting violations.
- Help determine impact of potential intrusions on the network and infrastructure
- Member of the PVH Security Incident Response Team
- Keep current with vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures and devote time to research and development activities
- Promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network security.
- Provide consultation on technical security topics to the various Information Technology groups within PVH.
- 3-5 years experience in an information security role
- Prior experience leading teams and mentoring junior staff
- College degree or technical certifications are considered a plus.
- Experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- Significant experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, knowledge of virtual environments, malware analysis and APT Methodologies.
- Experience with advanced threat detection technologies
- Experience in creating advanced security alerts and malware signatures
- Experience with SIEM technologies, log management tools, security analytics platforms, and forensic offerings
- Experience with malware analysis, virus exploitation and mitigation techniques
- Experience with security event response from key security products and services (network traffic analysis, PC forensics, kill chain, windows event analysis, etc.)
- Team player, able to work with other members of the Information Security Group in resolving issues
- Professional and cooperative attitude
- Strong communication skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top