Human Resources Manager, Calvin Klein, HK
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives; ensure HR standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area.
- Take up ownership for projects/initiatives which are in support of furthering the business and people goals of the Retail and commercial divisions; work closely with regional HR team in driving the implementation of company-wide/regional objectives and programs together with the Senior Director, HR, AP.
- Cultivate and maintain culture of positive engagement among employees within Retail and office environments.
- Manage recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions (Aligning with Line Manager on recruitment, preparing and placing ads, managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews, negotiating contracts etc.) according to defined standards. Initiate and undertake short and midterm recruitment activities to attract the right candidates.
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. talent review, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans; partner with management to take action on organization change and other human resources issues.
- Implement individual performance development review program to motivate excellent performance, counsel individuals on development; establish job standards and ensure feedback; drive retention efforts.
- Support the implementation of Learning & Development tools and concepts. This also incorporates liaison with the regional team, Line Management and employees in regard to training tools and custom training activities.
- Monitor and calculate associates salary, commission, allowances and other compensation components; transact payroll and other compensation payments with accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage annual salary rounds and manage promotions/salary adjustments, as appropriate, in accordance with rewards processes; review compensation and benefits schemes, including associates remuneration, allowance, insurance coverage, etc., ensuring its effectiveness.
- Ensure proper updates of WD and HR reports as required; provide reports and interactive communication on all human resources activities and initiatives to the business head, region and headquarters as required
- Protect the interest of the Company and employees in accordance with the company's personnel policies and appropriate national laws and regulation.
- Partner with the Line Management to perform as a coach or counselor when disciplinary issues arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Minimum of 7+ years' work experience in the field of HR with at least 2 years' in manager's role preferably with MNC in retail sector.
Education: University degree in HR or Business related discipline
- Mature, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- A good team player with strong influential and coaching skills
- Both strategic and pragmatic, as needed.
- Collaboration and problem-solving; ability build partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ability to handle multiple task/projects with adherence to details, deadlines and budgets
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes.
- Analytical and insightful; ability to assess current as-as and devise effective way(s) of addressing opportunities differently to get desired results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- MS-Office skills, HRIS experience required, preferably in Workday
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top