About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
In 2010 Tommy Hilfiger joined the one of the world's largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Calvin Klein is a global powerhouse offering a modern design aesthetic. At the core of our DNA we look to engage consumers through provocative and iconic lifestyle imagery. Alongside our notable women's and men's designer apparel for the catwalk, we have an extensive range of product lines including fragrances, eyewear, jewellery, watches, handbags and small leather goods.
The Calvin Klein brands - Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Black Label, Calvin Klein Accessories, Calvin Klein Dress Furnishings, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Under- wear provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally through various distribution channels and to a diverse consumer group.
In 2013 PVH Corp, one of the world's largest apparel companies acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein gaining full creative control over all license brands. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
- Providing support and advice to PVH UK+ Business in all HR Transactional elements and best practice.
- Organising and maintaining employee personal records.
- Answer employee queries about HR related issues.
- Updating internal HR databases.
- Preparing HR documents.
- Effective management of internal/external stakeholders adhering to implemented SLA's.
- Supports HR Operations Officer in adhoc projects.
- Effectively manages PVH UK+ benefits package administration.
- Master expert and super user of Success Factors Systems.
- Identifies, highlights and provides solutions to any concerns or risk to HR Transactional processes.
- Escalates issues that may arise accordingly to HR Operations Officer in a timely fashion.
- Able to work individually, self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written articulation.
- Skills in analysis, time management, communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and doing.
- Excellent communicator on all levels across internal and external channels.
- Energetic, dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skillset.
- Meticulous attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage self and above.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and build strong relationships.
- Strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed demonstrating great resilience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience in managing expectations within immediate team, upwards and stakeholders.
- Able to work effectively in a changing business environment.
- Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and comfortable at putting ideas on the table.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Naturally talented at spotting and identifying what great looks like for the business.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
Back to top