Help Desk Associate
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Help Desk Associate
The Help Desk Associate provides first line resolution for all IT problems reported by PVH retail stores. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide technical assistance and support over the phone for incoming queries and issues related to Point-of-Sale related computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Keep records of all conversations in a call center database in a detailed manner
- Troubleshoot basic network topologies and wireless infrastructures
- Escalate outstanding problems to the appropriate IT resource for resolution
- Provides additional assistance or information to the IT Technical resource working on the escalated problem
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Maintain frequent communication with Supervisors to ensure they are aware of any unusual chronic or critical problems
- Diagnose and perform minor repairs to Point-of-Sale equipment
- Stage and configure software for register and backoffice PC's
- Produce daily & monthly reports for sales polling, inventory, traffic counter, and other Help Desk related issues
- Must be willing and available to work off-hours and holidays during which company business is conducted
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish a plus
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Knowledge of PC and networking hardware. Customer service and retail store experience preferred
Education: High school graduate, 2-year technical college degree preferred
Skills: Technical understanding and working knowledge of Windows operation systems and MS Office. Candidate must detail-oriented and possess strong written, verbal, inter-personal and communication skills. The ability to multi-task and perform in a team environment is a must. Knowledge of MS Outlook, DameWare, Xcellenet, and SAP-based POS platforms is a plus.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top