About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions, exploring ways to push boundaries to deliver fashion for good and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. The world we live and work in is constantly changing. Right now, the pace and ambition of that change needs businesses like ours to fundamentally rethink what it means to be sustainable, equitable, inclusive and innovative. That is why the Sustainable Business and Innovation team exists. To drive transformation through sustainability, innovation, circular business, inclusion and diversity, and strategy. To raise the bar within our industry. To make our business ready and relevant for the future. This seemingly impossible reality is within reach if we're unafraid to grab it. The role of the innovation team is to unlock the ideas and actions required to shape the future of PVH and the fashion industry as a whole. This involves the development and creation of new materials and products, digitalization of the value chain, new (digital) consumer offerings and breakthrough business models. We need ambitious and creative people to help us on our journey.
As head of New Venture Studio, together with the VP of Innovation and the team reporting into the Venture Studio, you will spearhead new business models that help PVH navigate technology and consumer shifts to identify new opportunities and envision the future of our industry. You'll define and own the strategy, evangelize our venture building innovation process, and set up, lead, and coach project teams.
The ideal candidate
- You have least 8-10 years of working experience in an international business environment and a minimum of 5 years in innovation
- Must have hands on experience in venture building, working on adjacent and transformational innovation projects that result in the creation of new ventures with real ROI
- You have experience leading a business model innovation process that covers vision setting, explore, problem-fit, solution-fit, and market-fit, and defining metric for success
- You understand and are familiar working with innovation methodologies such as (but not limited to) Lean Startup, design thinking, and Customer Development, and are pragmatic in your application of them
- You will have experience leading the validation process of forming assumptions and running experiments to assess feasibility, viability and desirability
- You can strike the balance between innovation strategy and execution, you are as comfortable pitching a business case as you are rolling up your sleeves to map a customer journey
- You have the ability to multitask and manage portfolio of projects - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and team management
- You have experience building and leading high performing teams and have a track record of mentoring and developing people
- You are curious, humble and excel in a dynamic team environment, always focused on how you can enable others to do their best work
- You are a future thinker with a relentless focus on customers and are curious about new technology and the trends shaping human behavior and broader society
- You thrive in ambiguity and love working on 'blank page' projects that require you think into the future and imagine what doesn't yet exist, while communicating your ideas with structure and clarity
- You have hands on experience in running customer research projects and are familiar with a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and challenge senior stakeholders with a strong and informed point of view, constantly asking 'what if' questions
- You have worked in a high performance environment and set high quality standards through your own work
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
#campaignSBI for sustainability