Group Vice President, Digital & Consumer Solutions - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Group Vice-President of Digital & Consumer Solutions will be responsible for developing & evolving the technical architecture, design and implementation of digital marketing and digital content platforms to empower marketing, creative, communications and digitally driven teams with the tools to iteratively introduce, test & pivot on capabilities and strategies.
In this role, s/he sets the technology strategy and vision for PVH's approach to transformative digital marketing, digital content and digital experience opportunities. The individual selected will direct PVH's technology approach to solving their businesses' data-driven marketing strategy, as well as digital content and experience needs. S/he will set the vision and quality bar of its output, and represent it in all its forms internally and externally. S/he ensures that a data-driven culture is integrated and evolves within the fabric of PVH's offerings.
This is a pivotal role that partners with other technology and business leaders at PVH, as s/he defines and evolves the supporting technology architecture, while sourcing, leading, and presenting forward-thinking, high-impact digital marketing, content and experience capabilities for PVH.
We seek a results driven leader who is passionate about applying program leadership, organizational discipline and technology to transform the retail apparel industry. The Group Vice-President of Digital & Consumer Solutions is a senior leader within PVH who will own the strategic portfolio, oversee its governance, sponsor technical development, manage dedicated staff and invite adoption through cross-functional teams. The successful candidate will have proven experience in driving transformational change, global scale and positioning the firm to incorporate emerging digital technologies. The role requires a strong ability to build a network and influence senior, cross-functional leaders to resolve issues that may arise to deliver a consistently high service to our digital content and data consumers. S/he will also have a strong understanding of the latest trends and how to incorporate relevant emerging technologies while maintaining daily operations.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- This role is the innovation thought leader in the digital marketing, digital content and communications solutions space for the enterprise. Understand and predict emerging technology, service and functionality trends as well as comprehend market adoption of emerging service and business models.
- Architect, design and build scalable infrastructure and platforms aligned to business and technology strategies
- Drive digital consumer marketing solutions and recommend industry standards and best practices, across cloud, on-premise or hybrid architectures.
- Partner with marketing, creative and communication teams to adopt best practices and align technologies with business use cases
- Act as trusted advisor to business units and 3rd party partners on all matters of digital marketing, digital content and communications architecture, technology, software development, and project delivery.
- The Group Vice-President is responsible to understand and set direction regarding the strategic position of their application(s), including ensuring the company has the required expertise in-house or external, to support it.
- The Group Vice-President will work closely with other groups to coordinate strategies, priorities and inter-dependent initiatives. This includes coordination with the other Application Development groups, Infrastructure groups (eg., Ops, Network, Tech), Information Security/Audit areas, and business units globally.
- The Group Vice-President is responsible for understanding the potential use of new technologies in their area as driven by PVH initiatives, vendor capabilities or industry best practices & trends, and informing his peers as necessary.
- Work with the various consumers of MarTech, AdTech, Digital Content (DAM/MAM/ECM) and Communications on effective end user solutions driven by business needs and requirements
- Attract and retain digital marketing, digital content and digital experience talent for the PVH Technology & Process Group
- The Group Vice-President is expected to enforce PMO compliance & adoption within their respective teams.
- Serve as owner for the respective technology stacks and ensure appropriate technology is implemented in alignment with business needs
- Will be involved in C-suite level conversations with CIO, CMO and brand leaders on strategy and implementation of marketing technology projects
- Work closely with the digital marketing, analytics and consumer insights team to define specific use cases for marketing technology
- Drive marketing technology strategy including roadmap definition and execution in collaboration with Marketing team
- Co-create and optimize workflows and system processes between tools to serve marketing and consumer experience needs
- Co-own and manage marketing technology solutions and vendor relationships
- Attract and retain marketing technology talent within TPG
- The position will be based out of our New York office, with travel to all PVH offices globally, as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years or more leadership experience (implementing & supporting), in digital as well as marketing related technologies
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical and sophisticated communication skills, as well as influencing broad technical discussions and decisions, across different audiences and seniority levels
- Success leading implementation and integration of marketing technologies for digital, data-driven organizations
- Deep expertise in crafting workflows and processes in enterprise marketing technology systems
- Strong proficiency with marketing & digital technology landscape and trends across the stack (e.g., DMP, DSP, DAM, CRM, MDM) and familiarity with digital advertising ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of data-driven, digital marketing, personalization and consumer analytics
- Strong senior-level leadership skills with proven ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives - on time and on budget
- Possesses comprehensive business & technical knowledge, and the organizational skills to oversee highly complex projects with high visibility / high impact on the business.
- Proven experience in developing, presenting and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints within a global scope.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals
- Demonstrated ability of working with and integrating multiple internal and/or external teams including outside technology and consulting agencies.
- Demonstrated leadership through product mindset, agile software development managing scrum practices and building for business outcomes.
- Provides guidance in system design, project management and change management.
- Uses innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
- Expertise in designing and building applications for scalability and redundancy and with global considerations and scalability in mind.
- Experience leading architects and engineering teams to design, deliver and maintain a continuously evolving technology architecture / eco-system combing both internal & external technology landscapes and organizations.
- Well versed in current privacy and compliance requirements related to consumer data within North America (e.g., CCPA), Europe (e.g., GDPR) and Rest of World (e.g., LGPD).
- Proficient understanding of multiple related capabilities & technologies -These include;
- Consumer Data Management Technologies & Principles:
- Consumer Data Platform (CDP), Consumer MDM, CDI and 3rd party cleansing & data enrichment providers
- Known vs Unknown Customer Data Strategies (e.g., via 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data)
- Consumer Analytics:
- Via Data Lakes, AI & Predictive Toolsets
- MarTech Technologies & Principles:
- Marketing Automation/Activation Technologies
- Via email (ESP), Mobile, Web & In-Store
- Content Mgmt (e.g., including DAM, Dynamic Creative)
- Loyalty & Campaign Management
- Marketing Automation/Activation Technologies
- AdTech Technologies & Principles:
- Data Mgmt Platforms (DMP)
- DSP, SSP & Ad Exchanges
- "Walled Garden" Provider Platforms / EcoSystems (e.g., Google, Amazon, Facebook)
- Consumer Data Management Technologies & Principles:
- Digital & Creative Content
- Digital Asset Management (DAM); Media Asset Management (MAM); Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Metadata Taxonomy Strategies
- Creation, Distribution & Analytics of Digital Content
- Rights Management
- Digital Experience
- Ability to quickly mobilize internal & external parties (including business stakeholders, product owners, technologists and thought partners) towards innovative and/or digital experiments, prototypes and MVP technology solutions
Education: Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing/Media or other related fields
- Strong presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills within all levels of the organization
- Logical and thoughtful in approach and influential in presenting solution options
- Good written and verbal/non-verbal communication skills with internal and external business partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving issues or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, shifting priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Strong knowledge of data architecture and master data management
- Anticipates, identifies & escalates issues that may prevent deliverables or introduce risk; enforces root-cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Deep understanding of the customer centric Product Mindset
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and practices
- Strong knowledge with MarTech, AdTech, Content, Digital and analytics related technologies
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top