Graphic Designer (Speedo) - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Graphic Designer (Speedo) - PVH Corp.
The Graphic Designer - Speedo will be responsible for the development and design of marketing collateral, while maintaining the respective brand's look and feel. This role will provide direct support to the Creative Director and Senior Graphic Designer.
- Design projects that fulfill the creative brief. This may encompass: In-store signage packages, consumer collateral (catalogs, mailers, postcards, etc.), packaging design (physical comps), web-based marketing (e-blasts, web banners, etc.), internal presentations, logos, and icons.
- Assist Creative Director and Senior Designer in photo shoot preparation and planning.
- Research and share contemporary trends in graphic design on an on-going basis. Helping to build and update shared internal inspiration library.
- Collaborate with Sr. Graphic Designer and Creative Director on design solutions, working to meet deadlines, objectives and budget parameters.
- Ensure brand consistency across platforms following brand guidelines or seasonal direction.
- Responsible for basic file production for packaging, retail point of sale, and digital web banners.
Qualification and Experience:
- 2-3 year (minimum) graphic design experience.
- Fashion or luxury experience preferred.--
Education: BA / BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent (portfolio required)
- Enthusiastic curiosity and self-starting attitude, inspiring energy
- Strong understanding of typography and knowledge of printing / web design process.
- Strong knowledge of Sport Brands.
- Proficient in: Adobe CS -InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat Pro.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite-PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of WEB design applications a plus.
- Basic line art illustration capabilities.
- Strong collaboration skills. Works in a small fast paced team
Enthusiastic curiosity and self-starting attitude, inspiring energy.
- Leads and Influences Others: delivers relevant information with confidence and builds a strong network of relationships.
- Interest in Sports, Athlete.
- File production knowledge for various applications ranging from digital to large format printing.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top