Global Commercial Card Administrator
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Global Commercial Card Administrator
The candidate will be responsible for the overall day to day administration of the Global American Express Corporate Travel and Procurement Card program. Focal point for communication regarding all of the global operations of the American Express Program for PVH Cardmembers, Vendor Accounts, Accounts Payable, HR and Audit.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Administration of American Express Travel and Purchasing Cards
- Primary contact for Cardmember questions, training and communications
- Develop, track and report program progress against goals to Manager
- Primary contact for accounting/audit/tax issues: secondary contact for senior management/controllers on program performance and specific supplier questions and issues
- Provide support in a collection role, dealing with accounts 45-100 days overdue, working with HR and Senior Management
- Coordinate with Program Manager on accounting/finance issues (i.e. raising of restricted spending limits, universal card changes, guarantees)
- Maintain card member files and cancellation of cards immediately upon receipt of information from HR, Payroll or other source
- Discuss with Manager, HR, Controller and Payroll necessary payroll deductions; in preparing final disbursement to Amex, if applicable to associate' separation from company
- Monitor monthly reporting for all and forward to appropriate parties.
- Monitor all system upgrades, performing regular program analysis.
- Provide customer service to cardmembers dealing with charge and credit discrepancies
- Participate in the development of departmental end user training/communication via webinars
- Run exception reports and maintain card defaults, accounting data, global mapping information
- Responsible for maintaining the creative content of the Global Commercial Card Department's internal web page
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 2-5 years of major credit card experience, with focus on Corporate Travel Cards and B2B payment solutions, including procurement cards and reconciliation processes and prior experience partnering with senior level decision makers.
- Experience working in a global environment, a plus!
- Strong Financial Acumen is ideal.
- Payment Industry Knowledge (Preferred).
- Associates Degree
- Strong project management skills.
- Candidate must be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Solid PC/Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint, WebEx, etc. a must.
- Preferred experience with Amex systems and tools such as @Work, Concur and any other expense/travel systems.
- Highly developed organization and communication skills, both verbal and written required.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top