Functional Analyst, Product Creation, PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Functional Analyst, Product Creation, PVH Corp.
Participate in activities related to working with business partners in the Supply Chain and Merchandising organizations to implement and configure new systems and support ongoing enhancements.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work within Centric software to assist with configuration, costing, and workflow processes.
- Develop an understanding of the product cost and landed cost processes to be able to create fields, field updates, business views and reports
- Work in partnership with supply chain team members to resolve issues and define business solutions with a focus on costing and finished goods.
- Collaborate with business and IT team members to define project deliverables and schedule, ensure work is completed on time.
- Adapt to a highly dynamic business environment, proactively seeking ways to deliver IT value to the organization and exceed expectations.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Create proposals, requirements documents, use cases, functional specifications and test plans with expected results.
- Work with package software vendors and IT team members to define, schedule and implement software changes.
- Work seamlessly in a cross-team, matrixed environment.
- Work well in a global business environment, communicating effectively with business associates across cultures, time zones and languages.
- Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
- Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the Centric system.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in systems and business analysis, preferably with global apparel retailer.
- Bachelor's degree in related area is required.
- Apparel or Consumer Product industry experience is a big plus
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership as well as urgency, thoroughness and quality toward assigned tasks and goals
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization; Strong customer, quality and results orientation.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Background in IT, software application development practices and processes is a plus.
- Technology interest in learning new software and how to configure.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Business partners in the Supply Chain and Merchandising departments.
External: Software vendors.
No formal budgetary responsibilities.
Make decisions and recommendations to business solutions related to Centric process and system improvements.
Ensure that Centric system addresses business demands and is both reliable and cost effective. Adaptability to changing trends and/or business demands with the ability to solve complex technical issues.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
This is a global role.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top