Front End Developer - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Front End Developer - Tommy Hilfiger
Work with one of the top digital teams in the industry and love what you do. Tommy Hilfiger, one of the most innovative brands within the premium apparel industry, is looking for a talented Front-End developer to join our group. We combine the passion and drive of an entrepreneurial start-up with the positive culture and support of an established brand. You'll be responsible for Front-End development and theming as well as CMS module creation. This position requires a combination of programming expertise (HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc.) and an eye for design. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Develop functional and appealing reusable web-based and mobile-based templates within IBM WebSphere and CoreMedia
- Execute website maintenance and enhancements including but not limited to templates, tagging, etc
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Partner to with the ecommerce team to write functional requirement specifications, and ensure functional execution
- Create mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain ADA compliant standards throughout Tommy.com interface
- Develop email templates and daily/weekly coding of emails with tight turnaround time
- Daily management SEO best practices
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- AB site testing execution; light HTML and CSS coding required
- Capture accurate notes for editing projects
- Work closely with production/design staff
- Gain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay 'on brand'
- Provide point of view on best practices and solutions across functions
- 5+ years' experience working within E-commerce
- Bachelor's degree
- Focus in Ecommerce Front End / CMS development (experience with CoreMedia
- a plus)
- Experience using CoreMedia and Scene7 a plus
- Experience with IBM Websphere
- Detailed and organized self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Forward-thinking and anticipatory with ability to make educated decisions quickly based on experience and knowledge of business. Must possess the ability to problem solve and be flexible to other ideas when faced with challenges in everyday work flow.
- In office daily to engage and collaborate with team members. Occasional late hours and weekend work could be required depending on specific project needs. Some travel for occasional conferences and industry events
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Creative and detail-oriented approach in completing all projects. Flexible and solution-oriented with a positive attitude toward teamwork. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to quick changes, requests and deadlines.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top