Floor Supervisor - Full-Time - TOMMY HILFIGER
COME FIND THE PERFECT FIT & JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
With more than 50 retail locations across the country, Tommy Hilfiger Canada's continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance & RRSP benefits for full-time Associates
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Assist Store and Assistant Managers in managing all personnel, product and merchandising functions, business processes and store results
- Direct and motivate the store team to provide unparalleled, spirited service to all customers, generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained
- Maximize employee productivity
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of company Policy & Procedures and established Best Practices
- Create an environment which is spirited and results-driven
- Assist in employee training and development
- Minimum of one year full-time retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in business or related field, an asset
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Physical capacity to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office, lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend
- Aptitude with cash register and office computer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening, weekend, and holidays shifts
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top