Floor Supervisor - CALVIN KLEIN
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Floor Supervisor - CALVIN KLEIN
NEW RETAIL LIFESTYLE STORE
Offering Men's and Women's Lifestyle Apparel & Accessories
The new Calvin Klein store will offer a full range of men's and women's better apparel, jeanswear, underwear and accessories, including bags and small leather goods, eyewear and fragrance.
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., one of the world's largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world's largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos. For more information, please visit pvh.com.
Calvin Klein offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time Associates
- Career growth opportunities
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
Summary: Floor Supervisor is an entry-level management position. A Floor Supervisor shares in the responsibility for the overall performance of the store; and assists Store Management with generating sales potential, recruiting and developmental staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
- Maximize sales volume
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales Associates.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
- Ensure customer service in the #1 priority
- Effectively supervise that sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
- Understand and create awareness of the factors to impact sales volume.
- Motivate and develop associates to meet goals / objectives.
- Clearly delegate activities and follow-up on all direction.
- Demonstrate teamwork within the store and company.
- Take initiative and use sound judgment.
- Lead by example.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
- Ensure that store staff is treated professionally, courteously and respectfully.
- Involve store staff in accomplishing store goals.
- Take an active role in own development.
- Communicate staff concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Execute and follow-up on all operational policies, procedures and directives.
- Execute and follow-up on Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Ensure accuracy in all paperwork.
- Maintain store appearance to reflect the division standard.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
- Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues.
- Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
- POS set-up is timely and effective.
- Execute and maintain the divisional marketing directives.
- Interpret and execute floor plans and guidelines.
- Minimum of one year full-time retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Physical capacity to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office, lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend
- Aptitude with cash register and office computer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening, weekend, and holidays shifts
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top