Floor Supervisor - CALVIN KLEIN
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Floor Supervisor - CALVIN KLEIN
COME FIND THE PERFECT FIT & JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
NEW RETAIL LIFESTYLE STORE
Offering Men's and Women's Lifestyle Apparel & Accessories
The new Calvin Klein store will offer a full range of men's and women's better apparel, jeanswear, underwear and accessories, including bags and small leather goods, eyewear and fragrance.
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., one of the world's largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world's largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos. For more information, please visit pvh.com.
Calvin Klein offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time Associates
- Career growth opportunities
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
Summary: Responsible for the overall performance of the store, generating sales performance, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
- Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level
- Communicate professionally and effectively with employees and all support services within the company, act as the primary liaison for corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Operations, Merchants)
- Represent the Calvin Klein image through personal and professional appearance
- Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the store
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll
- Attend mall/center management meetings
- Hire, train, motivate and supervise management and sales staff with a keen sensitivity to hiring people who have strong presentation and communication skills representative of the Calvin Klein image
- Develop all employees to be knowledgeable in areas of product, merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth within the company
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously
- Lead by example
- Minimum of one to two years of Retail Management experience, preferably in a retail clothing environment, or equivalent senior management experience
- Minimum high school education or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Excel in Customer Service skills
- Physical capacity to maneuver around sales floor, stock room and office
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude with cash register and office computer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top