Financial Analyst - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Financial Analyst – PVH Corp.
Responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of PVH’s internal and external financial reporting.
Internal Reporting Responsibilities
- Consolidate bi-annual budget and prepare related schedules
- Consolidate monthly forecasts and prepare related schedules
- Assist with monthly reporting and analysis to senior management and Board of Directors
- Prepare ad hoc requests for senior management
External Reporting Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of quarterly press releases
- Draft quarterly financial statements and 10-Q reports
- Draft annual financial statements and 10-K report
- Complete XBRL tagging for 10-Q and 10-K reports
- Assist in the preparation of various other SEC reports (ie. 8-K, S-3, S-4)
- Interact with external auditors on quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Prepare US Department of Commerce and other census reports
- Perform accounting research/peer analysis, as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
2+ years in either public accounting or corporate reporting
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting; CPA preferred
Previous exposure to GAAP financial statement preparation and SEC filingsExcellent written and verbal communication skillsStrong analytical skillsMust be well organized
Must be a self-starter
Hyperion Financial Management/Essbase knowledge a plus
Must be able to prioritize responsibilities in order to ensure adherence to strict reporting deadlines.
Must be proactive in analyzing and interpreting accounting and disclosure issues for management.
Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities, while meeting strict deadlines, and handle a heavy workload during key financial processes, such as year-end, quarter-ends and budgets.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top