Financial Analyst, Internal Reporting - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of PVH's internal financial reporting, including, including (1) consolidation of semi-annual budgets, (2) consolidation of monthly forecasts, (3) preparation of various analyses and financial packages for senior management and (4) preparation of presentations to senior management and Board of Directors.
- Consolidate monthly income statement and balance sheet forecasts and prepare related schedules
- Prepare various monthly and quarterly analyses, including analysis of working capital changes and impacts of changes in foreign currency exchange rates
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial packages for senior management
- Assist with the preparation of presentations to senior management and Board of Directors
- Consolidate bi-annual budgets and prepare related schedules and analysis
- Prepare ad hoc requests for senior management
- Assist with special projects, as needed
2+ years in public accounting or in a Corporate finance or reporting role in a multi-national company required. Public company experience preferred.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA preferred
Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented
Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Understanding of financial accounting principles
Must be well organized
Must be a self-starter
Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Essbase is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top