If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Responsible for completing all closing, estimate, and budgetary processes for various IT departments and related balance sheet accounts. Financial functions include preparing budgets, maintaining and analyzing operating expenses, forecasting full year operating expenses and closing the books. Position also produces and analyzes financial data and reports relating to the IT Department. Responsible for the preparation of various balance sheet accounts including but not limited to Capital, AP Unaudited and Prepaid Expense.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Perform all financial functions associated with the assigned Corporate IT departments, including month-end closing, estimate, and budgetary processes
- Reconcile, record, and maintain reporting for related balance sheet accounts
- Perform variance analyses and prepare other ad hoc analyses as requested
- Provide financial guidance and support to IT associates as needed
- Assist with special projects
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 3+ years of Related experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Skills: Strong analytical and organizational skills required. Able to manage multiple priorities required. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and General Ledger package and have ability to quickly learn various systems such as SAP and Hyperion Essbase.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top