Field Merchandise Coordinator - TEMP (BOSTON AREA)
Design Your Future at PVH
Field Merchandise Coordinator – TEMP (BOSTON AREA)
The role of the Merchandising Coordinator is to provide service and sales support within their provided rotation through implementing goals, objectives, relationships, while also increasing sales and corporate visibility of the Tommy Hilfiger brand and product categories.
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities of the Job:
Sales Strategies- 15%
- Drive Sales to Maximize TH/PVH Businesses.
- Goal to Achieve / exceed TH provided sales plans weekly, monthly, seasonally.
- Review sales data weekly, monthly, seasonally to determine door and product performance, through the understanding of retail math terminology.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the financial goals and product initiatives for covered PVH brands.
- Work with direct manager to develop business driving strategies through in store sales contests, creative merchandising, etc.
- Assist in calling out noticed challenges and opportunities.
- Assist customers within Tommy Hilfiger Shop.
Merchandising / Store Presentation – 45%
- Visit key stores as directed within rotation ensuring visit requirements are met based on corporate initiatives.
- Merchandise product to ensure optimum presentation on sales floor, and maintain Brand visual standards with the use of tools provided by corporate management.
- Ensure that all styles are out on the floor, and larger programs are in a frontal location per the store zoneagram.
- Through working with direct manager, negotiate / secure key floor placement, signage and visual enhancements.
- Partner with the store management to make sure all current markdowns are set and signed properly.
- Be aware of in store sale events, and promotional pricing for event.
Communication / Feedback – 25%
- Provide feedback to direct manager weekly on the following…
- Style selling summary on product sales performance.
- Size outs, customer requests, competition, and product quality.
- Success of product locations on floor.
- Stock issues.
- Loss of space, or any shop moves.
- Any foreseen opportunities, or misses.
- Partner with Store Management and direct manager to capitalize on successes and resolve outstanding issues.
- Provide photos of new deliveries, sale events, new product launches with weekly reports for each store visited.
- Provide monthly schedule to direct manager.
Training and Development – 10%
- Develop partnership with store management, and sales associates, and consistently relay new product information and features.
- Work with direct manager to conduct in-store seminars within rotation for on-going training and motivation for store personnel.
- Work with direct manager to reward and share in store successes.
- In Store – 85% of time
- Office – 15% of time
Qualifications & Experience:
- One to three years Retail Sales / Merchandising experience required.
- High School or technical school completion.
- Outgoing professional with a keen sense of style and fashion.
- Strong Interpersonal / communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook).
- Basic retail math skills.
- *Location: Boston Area
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top