Field Merchandise Coordinator - NY (Queens/Nassau)
Design Your Future at PVH
Field Merchandise Coordinator – NY (Queens/Nassau)
The role of the Full-time Field Merchandise Coordinator is to provide service, sales, and product support within assigned territory at wholesale department store account locations while increasing the visibility of PVH Corp. owned brands and licensed brands. Responsible for multiple product categories and multiple brands, such as Van Heusen, IZOD, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Johnny Varvatos, Ryan Seacrest, Tommy Hilfger, to name a few.
- Visit regional department store account locations ensuring visit requirements are met based on corporate initiatives
- Negotiate/secure key floor placement for product, signage and visual enhancements
- Merchandise all PVH products to ensure optimum presentation on sales floor and maintain visual account standards
- Set up national PVH sale events (products and signage) and new fashion deliveries following store directives
- Conduct or coordinate in-store seminars within territory for on-going training and motivation for store personnel
- Develop great relationships with store associates and managers
- Manage territory regarding opportunities, challenges, and suggestions on product, visual merchandising, floor space, and sales opportunities, and foster timely communication and feedback to store managers
- Shoot photos of new deliveries, sale events, GWP’s, new product launches as well as “before and after” photos on a regular basis and submit photos to the business/ corporate headquarters in New York City
- Fill in/locate stock and merchandise all fixtures as per PVH standards
- Monitor markdowns, point-of-sale (POS) pricing and returns to vendor
- Partner with District Manager to review sales data weekly and monthly to determine door performance
- Provide weekly store updates and service reports to management
- Liase with the business, marketing and design teams.
- Assist in selling PVH branded products to customers
- Experience: 1 year previous retail experience required
- Education: High School or technical school completion required, some college experience preferred
- Skills: Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, and E-mail
- Travel to regional store locations required, must have a car and valid driver’s license
An outstanding professional will have…
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Great initiative with the ability to be a collaborative and team player
- Excellent ability to maintain diplomacy, composure and effectiveness in a fast pace environment
- Ability to be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options
- Positive, professional attitude and presence, ability to exhibit exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Superior follow through, organization, time management, and attention to detail
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top