Fashion Manager, E-Commerce & CK Retail - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Fashion Manager, E-Commerce & CK Retail – Calvin Klein
The E-commerce/Retail Fashion Manager assists in maintaining the image of Calvin Klein brands through the coordination of all Calvin Klein Retail and E-Commerce efforts. This position is a crucial role; one that helps to keep fashion consistencies amongst all digital/retail shoots
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Coordinate all merchandise with the e-commerce content team and buyers for e-commerce landing page product reviews and shoots, including on-figure and still life projects
- Oversee all photo shoot logistics: work with talent coordination, fitting schedules, design participation, sample availability, packing samples for transport, etc.
- Participate in all e-commerce/retail photo shoots to ensure that all product is being represented and styled properly
- Work with CRK production team and the e-commerce content team in setting up clear shoot schedules seasonally
- Style all e-commerce product detail shots in a scheduled style out prior to all shoots at Sandbox Studios. This includes product shots for our internal calvinklein.com site, as well as any 3rd party e-commerce wholesale product shots
- Act as a main fashion contact to Sandbox Studios for e-commerce product detail shots for calvinklein.com as well as any 3rd party e-commerce wholesale sites
- Oversee all international e-commerce photo shoots from a fashion perspective, including everything from calvinklein.com sites in Brazil, Europe, and China; to also any 3rd party Calvin Klein shoots overseas
- Participate in all post-production retouching activities for landing pages, retail POS shoots, retail/e-commerce lookbooks, and 3rd party e-commerce shoots
- Work with Calvin Klein Retail merchandising & design teams in scheduling and participating in monthly retail lookbooks for US/Canada outlet stores
- Collaborate with marketing and art teams in selecting, ordering, and compiling the monthly retail lookbooks, and ensure the prompt delivery to the retail visual teams
- Travel occasionally with the retail visual team to US stores to help dress/style mannequin looks.
- Ensure communication and approvals on all advertised merchandise
- Ownership of partial productions tasks for the Calvin Klein Retail lookbook shoots- scheduling dates, booking teams & space, gathering samples, participating in styling sessions and shoot, working on post production
- Manage the Assistant Fashion Coordinator- E-Commerce & Retail to help execute any of the above tasks
- Work closely with the social media teams on internal shoots; provide approval of product in images, and approval of influencer talent for internal and external outlets
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 4-5 years experience coordinating product for fashion shoots (e-commerce or retail related preferred). Creative background a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Skills: Ability to multi task extremely important, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, interest in fashion styling and merchandising, extensive knowledge of the E-commerce/Retail world, proficient on Mac, PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top