Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
As a Fabric Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- In daily contact with mills, fabrics suppliers and fabric agents for all fabric research and follow up; internally with development and design.
- Propose seasonal fabric presentation of trends
- Research for new Fabric/washes and treatments
- To bring a closer understanding to fabrics used by other divisions
- Good understanding if and ability to work with price target results of fabrics and bring solutions to the table
- Make connections with key vendors and fabric research team
- Start a development of a core fabric base
- Drive the process of treatments and finishes on existing fabrics
- Set up fabric archive and keep up-to-date during all seasons
- Administrative follow up; PLM system updates, Lab-Dips & Prints
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
- Good communication skills
- Contacts with European and Asian mills
- Knowledge of fabrics (finishes and treatments)
- System knowledge (PLM, Excel or similar systems)
- Flexible and hands on mentality
- Strong in the English language (Italian is a preference)
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top