Executive Administrative Assistant - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Executive Administrative Assistant – PVH Corp.
Primary Purpose: The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the SVP, Sales and SVP, Planning as well the Heritage Sportswear department. The position requires highly developed interpersonal, organizational, technical, and administrative skills, with the ability to work well under pressure with accuracy and keen additional to detail.
- Provide general administrative assistance and organization including, but not limited to, answering phones, scheduling meetings, distributing mail, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, data entry, escorting visitors, sending emails, and crafting written correspondence.
- Ensure the utmost confidentiality of any data pertaining to those projects and activities of the office.
- Proactively manage and prioritize incoming/outgoing communications, including external/internal mail, telephone calls, reports, etc.
- Make travel arrangements (domestic and international) and complete detailed expense reports and itinerary.
- Confirm meetings and create itineraries for trips.
- Coordinate and facilitate numerous onsite and offsite meetings, conference calls, and video conferences with external business partners.
- Manage and coordinate calendars.
- Prepare presentations and other reports as required.
- Create, format, and edit correspondence and presentations with precision and minimal direction.
- Interact with internal personnel and external business contacts.
- File and organize communications to ensure smooth and timely flow of information in and out of the office.
- Consolidate information from multiple sources.
- Research and compile information for routine and special projects.
- Create and distribute minutes for various meetings.
- Communicate with employees and management at all levels.
- Manage ordering of department office supplies and manage the budget for same.
Experience: 5-8 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong experience with executive communications.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent at handling changing priorities; multi-tasking.
- Strong prioritization & follow-up skills; strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to think strategically and implement tactically.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong PC knowledge.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top