All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Position Summary: To operate industrial material handling equipment in the performance of product transport assignments. Follows computerized instructions and utilizes bar code scanners to identify product and confirm completion of assignments. Operates both high-bay and ground level equipment including turret trucks, stock picker trucks and walkie-rider trucks.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
1. Receives equipment and zone assignments and interacts with computer system via radio-
frequency to receive and report completion of task assignments.
2. Familiarize self with productivity capacity of sorters and trucks so that product delivery to
and from storage is balanced.
3. Under computer guidance, determines next best task to accomplish.
4. Using RF terminal, reports inconsistencies or errors to the Warehouse Management System.
Understands and uses proper screens in order to resolve problems.
5. Handles and stacks up to 50 to 60 lb. cases of product onto a pallet, and transfers like
cases onto take away conveyors at specified points.
6. Acquires empty pallets from stacks and removes empty skids to storage in designated areas.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
8. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: Previous equipment operating experience highly desired.
Education: HS Diploma or GED
Skills: Basic literacy and math skills, ability to operate, drive and maneuver equipment. Must have good depth perception and vision.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top