Entertainment PR Intern - Spring 2017
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Entertainment PR Intern – Spring 2017
The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross functional presentations, learning sessions with Senior Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing and organizing samples in press showrooms
- Send out/check in product for internal and editorial photo-shoots
- Scan editorial placements and assist in creating recaps, presentations and media lists.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Fashion GPS is a plus
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Spring 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of three full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through April 14.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top