All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
• Develop and modify integrations through analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation and suggest an overall architecture design.
• Understand IT & business needs and design integrations to meet those needs, ensure all technology solutions align with IT technical strategy and overall PVH IT architecture roadmap while adhering to organization standards.
• Translate business and technical requirements into integration implementation.
• Ensure that architecture principles and standards are consistently applied
• Diagnose complex issues and provide solutions when unit testing and integrations fail to meet specifications.
• Translate knowledge of software into software development/maintenance guidelines and standards
• Partner with project teams and provide suggestions or recommendations on design and/or process improvement. Promote adherence to compliance and documenting changes
• Conduct extensive testing and verification of test results during integration testing with other systems; Identify implementation risks and potential impacts; troubleshoot system errors and serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex errors.
• Document test plans, technical and functional specifications.
• Administer integration platform, monitor, secure REST/SOAP services, and manage API traffic flow, etc.
• Track integration trends and relate these to planning current and future integrations needs.
Back to top