Email Marketing Specialist - CALVIN KLEIN
The Email Marketing Specialist is a role on the CRM team, based in a newly created in-house team under the Marketing division of Calvin Klein. It's a role focused on the database marketing side, supporting the Calvin Klein North America businesses (CalvinKlein.com & Calvin Klein full priced and outlet stores).
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day execution of email marketing programs in support of retail brand objectives. This position will help build and execute highly targeted promotional and loyalty triggered emails, using responsive HTML templates. The Email Marketing Specialist maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns.
This role will be the driving force behind the evolution of campaign production for our brand and should exhibit an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and have the ability to manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
- Close partnership & collaboration with the Marketing team to partner on all direct to consumer email campaigns
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks to support email marketing program, from creative setup and HTML coding to testing/QA and deployment via provider platform
- Utilize email testing application to QA responsive emails across the most popular clients, apps and devices
- Troubleshoot on production-related issues with ESP
- Set up A/B test and learn campaigns (subject line, creative, layout, copy, etc.) to identify marketing opportunities
- Create and maintain automated, personalized campaigns to drive loyalty and engagement
- Track key engagement metrics (deliverability, opens, clicks, unsubscribes) and report on email campaign results, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure that all creative assets meet objectives and deadline
- Share findings and work in partnership with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize D2C email marketing opportunities
- Develop and grow customer Mobile Marketing program from strategy development to campaign integration
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2+ years of experience in email marketing, with HTML knowledge and a strong interest in customer relationship management
Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience handling high volume email production and working within an email marketing platform
- Strong knowledge in HTML coding, specifically with mobile responsive templates
- Knowledge of key email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, spam complaint rate, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Understanding of database marketing concepts and CRM technology
- Capability to work independently, while also functioning as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive contributor with the desire to learn quickly
- Aptitude to think outside-the-box to solve problems and improve processes
- Can work in fluid environment and meet deadlines with changing priorities
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Taylor R.Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top