If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
The EDI Specialist is responsible for the coordination of Customer EDI & supply chain transactions. Activities include customer communication, systems testing and implementation, evaluation of results, and recommending a course of action to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Plan, organize, and execute EDI trading partner activities. Act as liaison between PVH IT and customer EDI teams to communicate all information and resolve issues related to the testing and implementation of new EDI transactions and upgrades. Ensure initial production transactions are processed accurately and data integrity is maintained.
- Assist in the management of trading partnerships with Third Party Networks (VANS) and EDI UPC Catalogs in support of customer partnership activity.
- Review EDI control reports, identify error transmissions, communicate issues to customer and follow through to resolution.
- Respond to customer inquiries and notifications of EDI issues. Work with PVH IT, Customer Service, and W&D to research and resolve issues on a daily basis.
- Administer UPC Catalogs through problem resolution and online updates. Review weekly UPC Catalog error reports and implement necessary corrections.
- Research EDI related customer chargebacks with goal of identifying and resolving any programming or operational issues in order to prevent additional charges. Perform excel-based ad hoc reporting in support.
- Document and maintain current EDI standard operating procedures. Oversee daily electronic data process to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate FOB moves and brand launches/reassignment specific to EDI and Logistics activities.
- Occasional domestic travel to meet with customers to further the collaborative partnerships.
- Keep current of industry trends via participation in EDI training sessions, conferences and networking.
Education: Bachelors degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years related EDI experience
Apparel / Fashion / Retail Industry preferred
Strong PC skills
Excellent organizational, verbal communication and follow-up skills
Ability to prioritize workflow in a fast-paced environment
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top