E-Commerce Operations Manager - Heritage
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
E-Commerce Operations Manager - Heritage
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader to be part of the inaugural launch of a brand new E-Commerce business for our rich Heritage brands. The E-Commerce Operations Manager is responsible for Heritage E-Commerce business operations including the online customer experience, supply chain, and distribution/fulfillment support. This position owns communication and strategy for Heritage E-Commerce with our third party logistics provider and call center. This position will partner with IT, Logistics, Planning and Wholesale to move inventory thru the sourcing pipeline to retail purchase process with maximum efficiency. This position will measure and report on key performance indicators and provide actionable data to inform decisions to improve the business.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for all day-to-day operational aspects of the website including order fulfillment, shipping methods, payment methods, customer service & call centers.
- Owns conversion and communication of sales goals into daily operating goals of product availability, fulfillment, and customer experience.
- Partner with logistics/distribution on daily planning and execution, ultimately delivering world class capabilities and customer experience.
- Serve as key business lead, with project management for website functionality, maintenance, and development to ensure that the site offers a compelling shopping experience consistently.
- Key stakeholder on projects that impact supply chain, logistics, and customer support. Including all IT and data projects & integrations.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure success metrics are defined and outlined prior to implementation of key initiatives.
- Owns Shipping P & L – Executes continued analysis regarding mitigating the loss on freight, and the fulfillment vs. Shipping Costs. Works closely with 3rd party logistics provider to understand impacts of various shipping methods, and to mitigate costs.
- Analyzes the benefits of Free Shipping Events, and the impact of Free Shipping on other costs, such as AOV drops.
- Customer Service – Lead ongoing meetings and communication with the team to ensure questions, and concerns are met and any Brand initiatives are communicated.
- Ensure fraudulent orders are addressed and a game plan is established.
- Managing the relationship with our 3rd party Logistics liaison, to streamline processes between our Jonesville DC, and 3PL. (i.e.: understanding and managing the costs associated with shipments between facilities, and how to mitigate those costs).
- Work with PVH Logistics on damages and inventory accuracy between systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 4 - 5 years' experience in retail operations. Ideally with experience in supply chain & logistics integrations and e-com customer service.
Education: 4 year degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Presenting and recommending strategies and building a business case
- Driving business to exceed company plans
- Strategic forecasting for a multidimensional business
- Assuming additional areas of accountability successfully
- Influencing and negotiating at a variety of levels
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presenting complex material in an organized and compelling manner
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer Service experience
- Understanding of retail and/or wholesale inventory relationship
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top