Ecommerce Operations Manager
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Ecommerce Operations Manager
Ecommerce Operations Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations on the ecommerce application viz. application deployment, configuration changes, application troubleshooting, etc.
The PVH Ecommerce team develops systems that must meet all the performance and security expectations of demanding external customers and also reliably interface with internal and external systems. This operations manager role ensures smooth transition of the fast paced enhancements/changes into the production application. Key focus areas include:
- Application maintenance to keep the Ecommerce platform in-synch with the upgraded fixpacks and feature packs, in-deployment and post-deployment support in-line with the agile/DevOps processes.
- Application support provides responding to alerts/monitors and leading troubleshooting calls with partners/vendors, understanding Root Cause Analysis and planning remediation for application flaws.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Specific requirements for an Operations Manager in Ecommerce include:
- Work with the Ecommerce team, PVH IT and external partners on operation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the ecommerce applications
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage vendor and PVH resources and provide economies of scale
- Perform ongoing application performance tuning, review performance bottlenecks and propose innovative solutions
- Perform daily system monitoring, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Verify and validate the correctness of software developed and maintain technical
- Lead deployment plan reviews, engineering code reviews, application architecture reviews etc.
- Hands-on analysis of logs and problem identification/troubleshooting
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
5+ years in WebSphere Commerce Application Development/Support
This position requires a BS-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Specific skills for Operations Manager in Ecommerce include:
- The ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, is critical for this position.
- Experience in implementing WebSphere Commerce solution
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce Extended Site Global Store Model
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce B2C and B2B store models
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce Dataload process
- Should have strong experience in Management Center, Commerce Composer, Commerce Insights, SOLR search
- Experience agile development methodology
- Familiar with APM tools like NewRelic or AppDynamics
- Hands-on experience with log analysis and troubleshooting
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top